Friday 29 March 2019

2019 Fast 4.0 - Dry Fast Day #4

83 hours into the Dry Fast 
My sleep is already being affected by the Dry Fast, last night I couldn't sleep much; I woke up at 1:30 AM and that was it. I hate when I cannot sleep at night. My mouth is becoming very dry, I don't like it. I thought it will happen around Day 6/7, not now. I have a bit of lower back pain today, and my neck issues are still not gone. I'm thinking I should call the physiotherapist to see what's going on with my neck; I was hoping it will resolve by itself, but it didn't.
This evening I have to work at the banquet hall for a wedding reception, I'm actually glad I will move a bit and consume some ketones & calories in the process. Sitting always in this chair is so detrimental for my health.
Honestly, I can't wait for my parents to leave my apartment. Not that I don't want them with me, but I'm conditioning my life. I don't have weekends for myself to just stay in bed all day, or do nothing. My condo is so messy, I can't find anything in my closets, things are all over the places and I cannot stand looking at those suit-cases on the floor anymore. I'm missing the gym since they came, I kind of put on-hold my life for them. I feel I cannot focus clearly on my weight loss goals, on my food choices. My fridge is full of food that otherwise I would never buy for myself.
I'm leaving with them on April the 8th, I didn't want to go but felt forced to do it. I would rather go to Cuba for a week than there, and spend definitely less money. Oh well, I'm almost done with this so I should try to stay positive and look forward to the end of April for my personal goals...and the freedom of my own apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment