Wednesday 9 January 2019

After 108 hours I broke my Dry Fast


So after 108 hours (4.5 days) I broke my Dry Fast. I wasn't really thirsty just feeling tired of not drinking I guess. Humans are creatures of habits after all, and not drinking is annoying to me.
I broke my fast with 2 tbsp. of ACV, half tsp. of Baking Soda and I added a bit of water. The solution was terrible, I was barely able to drink it to be honest. After finished to jug down the mix I felt a strong desire of eating or drinking something caloric - it lasted only for few seconds fortunately. After that I started to drink smart water with half tbsp. of pink salt and half of Potassium Chloride. That caused me a urgent BM, my tummy started to feel bad and I had to rush to the bathroom. I had an unpleasant BM - I guess due to the salt. The bad news is that I already had more than 1L of water and still didn't feel to urinate. That means that my body is holding on a lot of water. I'm wondering if I should rehydrate just for a couple of days and keep on Dry Fasting again - it's so much more effective on my body.
The smart water is really good when fasting, and now, after so many years using it, I really like the crisp taste as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment