Wednesday 3 August 2016

HCG Diet Reload - Considerations

Here I am again, struggling with my weight and my eating disorder, but looking forward to start again with the HCG Diet.
My parents and nieces were here for four weeks in July and I ate so badly, unable to force myself on having just healthy food…while watching them eating pancakes and poutines. Oh well, I guess I knew it, fool me that I thought I could lose weight while they were here with me, I mostly been a driver and paid few bills. Never again using my few yearly vacation days to let someone else enjoy their vacation, regardless if it's my family - I still need some relaxation time off just for me.
So my plan is to start again the HCG injections on Saturday, so I will have the weekend to load properly, my VLCD #1 should fall on Monday August 8th – if I stick to this plan.
I do have some concerns though, mostly wondering if I'm really ready to start again the Diet and also I hope I will not feel hungry as the Round 2 and with good energy and mood as I had in my first Round with HCG.
One thing that I wished I did similarly to my first Round is the Detox period - prior my injections. I removed sugar and grains before starting my VLCDs so I did not have much of a withdrawal while dieting, it was great but in the second Round I missed this part. Obviously I've no guarantee that the clean loading could affect my weight loss, lots of people don't load clean on this diet and they still have great results, so I will keep my fingers crosses, trying to limit the carbohydrates assumption at least during the Loading Phase.
Another thing that I will try to accomplish for this new Round #3 is getting rid of the coffee, or at least the use of Stevia. As sweetener Stevia is not bad, but keeps me attached to the sweet taste of things and I found it dangerous for my eating disorder, I should forget sugar forever if I want to maintain my weight in a healthy way.
Once I started my VLCD days I will try to drink detox tea before bed and take weekly my Detox Baths, not sure how much can they help but I always felt good when doing it.
On top of my HCG Diet Round #3 plan I also want to do something for my mental Detoxification, as I probably mentioned million times in this blog, my biggest issue here is my food obsession that makes me think about food 24/7; for this reason I'm thinking to join a sort of group therapy for people with Eating Disorders. I found a no-profit association that has group meetings once a week, it's not far from where I live and time is good even for people working as myself, so I'm seriously thinking to give it a try and see if – emotionally also – I can improve my relationship with food. This would be more valuable for me than losing any weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment