Wednesday 3 August 2016

HCG Diet - Loading Phase and my food list for it

The Loading Phase is an important step of the HCG Diet, if not done properly could compromise the whole round, because - let's face it - if you're starving how many chances on succeeding you have?
So here comes the gorge phase, where you take HCG injections that will help you saturate your blood with as much fat as you can, your reserves for when no fat at all will ever come, not even through your dry broken skin – since no creams with oil are allowed during the Diet.
When I started my HCG Journey with my first Round I made a list of food items I should buy to eat during the loading Phase. Here's my original list:
1. Walnuts (based on my researches the nuts with the highest amount of fat)
2. Eggs + Egg whites (I usually prepare some mini-frittata in the oven with it – lots of proteins and fats)
3. Various cured meats (pork mostly – high in fat)
4. Cheese (different types, mostly those high in fat)
5. Pancetta/bacon
6. Sour cream (the one high in fat % – I use it for the mini-frittata as dip)
7. Cottage cheese (the one high in fat %)
8. Chicken with skin
9. Quest Protein bars (the ones with Stevia – avoid aspartame/sucralose)
10. Cheese Sticks/Snacks

TO PREPARE FOR THE LOADING DAYS
1. Mini frittata (adding pancetta/bacon and cheese to it or any pork meat available, lots of olive oil to add – I cooked them in muffin-trays so they become almost bite-size)
2. Chicken with added fats (skin NOT removed, lots of olive oil to add)
3. Boiled Eggs for snacks

Those ingredients are very easy to cook; I mostly mix them and put in the oven with lots of oil and butter. I try to avoid having junk food or sugar; I don't even eat bread so I can get into Ketosis faster once on the VLCD. I have enough to eat in the Loading Days so my cravings are under control, my only indulgence is the Cottage Cheese that I eat with unsweetened cacao powder and a couple of drops of Stevia – that would be my "dessert" during the gorge days.

I read a lot of people eating just spaghetti, pasta, pizza, chocolate bars, chips, or all those candy bars that do not add anything good to a Loading Phase. Where is the high fat content? I don't think stuffing ourselves with sugar and grain is a wise idea, it defeats the purpose of the load!

No comments:

Post a Comment