Monday 15 August 2016

HCG Diet - R3P2 - VLCD8

It's been already 8 VLCD days, so far so good for this Round 3 – I don't have any hunger issue, I don't feel tired or weak, my mood is good and the usual foggy head is almost gone! HCG is my miracle Diet and I can never stop to thank Dr. Simeons for his discovery.
This morning my weight was exactly like yesterday but I had +4 Moderate Ketosis so I'm assuming that if not on pounds I'm losing inches, so I'm not worried at all.
One thing that I like of the HCG Diet is the way I lose weight, it's in my most difficult places, like my big belly, I noticed that it goes down quicker when I'm on HCG rather than just me losing weight counting Calories. This is priceless for me that I always had my fat accumulated mostly on my stomach area.

I'm barely eating half of the allowed food on the Diet; I really don't feel hungry, sometimes I force myself to eat at least the protein serving, so I don't experience any deficiency. I'm taking lots of supplements too though, the Calcium and Potassium used by Dr. Bernstein, not sure if it's true but it seems helping me to get into Ketosis.

No comments:

Post a Comment