Thursday 4 August 2016

Diet or not? Beautiful as we are

I've been obsessed with food, dieting, weight loss program and related blogs and videos since ages now and one thing that I found in many comments/advises is: "nobody cares about your weight, you should love yourself as you are" – or something similar to that.
Well my point of view is that, those types of advises are often just dumb foolishness – my apologies for my honest personal opinion.
To tell you the whole truth my ex-boyfriend broke up with me because he liked more thin women and although lots of people can say that he was just a jerk – which most likely is true – still remain the fact that he was looking at me and my overweight figure as person.
Similar thing in my office, if I gain one pound I hear comments from all the girls on how tight my dress looks today; if I lose weight they make comments on my skinny legs. Once I found on the white board a silly joke of me before & after the project….a draw of a skinny person for the before and rounded one for the after. Sure those types of things should be considered just rude jokes done by stupid people, but hey I work here every-day so this is what I have to deal with daily, and changing company could not be a solution of my problem, dieting might be instead.
Really I don't need a wise advise of someone telling me how beautiful I am and I should not try so hard to lose weight. I have an eating disorder and I have no issue on admitting that – but this should not prevent me to be at least happy on how I look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment