Thursday 4 August 2016

HCG Diet - Looking forward to my Round #3

Today is Thursday and I can't wait to start my loading days on Saturday and Sunday - not much for the gorge but for my VLCD days. I can't wait to get rid of this fat!
I found that if I don't have a specific Diet Plan I eat like a hungry pig, which makes me gain weight at exponential speed obviously.  Some people may argue on whether being constantly on a Diet is a healthy thing or not. I believe it's a good thing, having a daily diet plan should ensure a safe maintenance and prevent me to overeat or make bad food choices when dealing with food.
I already know that I need to remove sugar from my life for good, I've issues with it and after years trying to resolve those issues I felt better only when I was not taking any, so – despite the delicious taste and my endless love for double chocolate cakes, I can't consume sugar and be safe with my binge eating episodes. So I should kiss it goodbye eventually, I just still didn't figure it out when…
This coming Saturday I've my PPE exam for my license and it falls in the middle of my first loading day, the exam is like 3 hours, between 12:00PM and 3:00PM – I don't want to go to the exam with my stomach full of fat or I'll fall asleep during the 3hrs, I need to focus on what I'm doing so I'm start to feel a bit worried on how I'll manage this situation…I might wake up very early and start to eat way before the exam, at the end my HCG injection needs to be taken around 5:00/5:30 AM anyway, since this is my usual wake up time during the week.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment