Tuesday 23 February 2016

HCG Diet - VLCD #40 and P3 on the way

I'm officially out of P2, in the 72 hours that precede my Phase 3, I might classify this stage as P3 too I guess, not really sure since I'm still on a VLCD regiment till the end of tomorrow. And as VLCD today's the #40, I cannot believe 40 days have been passed by for my HCG Diet and I'm stunned on how I feel, how my diet and weight loss was. I think it's something that you need to experience to fully understand, this is really not a Diet it's a cure, a revolutionary weight loss journey that changes perspective on how I see food and fat in general.
I'm still not feeling hungry most of the day, sometimes in the morning I've some cravings; I feel a bit hungry around mid-morning, but usually a decaf coffee or my lovely chamomile fixes the problem.  I will set my LIW (Last Injection Weight) as 56.6 Kg, I feel comfortable in this weight and I'm happy to stabilize it at this level, hoping I will never go back on where I was. Of course I still need to lose some fat but I will do it in the next round of HCG, I'm still waiting for my solution to arrive from US where I ordered. I do have at least 6 weeks of P3/P4 anyway, not in a rush definitely.
In my P3 I'm not supposed to gain or lose any weight, just let my hypothalamus reset on my 56.6 Kg, I'm a bit scared I've to admit it, maintaining is the most challenging part of all for any diet. But I also think that 40 days have passed as a breeze and I'll try to be disciplined and follow Dr. Simeons advice, checking every day my weight on the scale and trying to correct any big variation that I can encounter.
I'm thinking to introduce new food very slowly, I'll continue with P2 food for now (which I love anyway), if tomorrow my weight is going down I maybe take some fat free Cottage Cheese and some extra celery to compensate with the Calories, going forward I think I will have a better idea on how my body reacts when introducing more food.  I am aware already of some type of food that I can have easily and some other not; I need to play with this to be successful.
The list of food items that I can have on P2 is so limited that makes everything really easy, you don't have to think much: it's either A or B, not much choice here. So after 40 days having baby spinach chicken salad I still love it! I look forward every day to eat it, I like my dinners too, I was never been able to have regular dinners before, always concerning that I will see the scale going up the next day, and that how it was all the times! Now the scale goes down; I cannot believe I'm eating roughly 500 Calories per day and not feeling weak, dizzy, hungry, and grumpy. HCG is changing my life and I look forward already for my next round. I'm just wishing a smooth P3!

No comments:

Post a Comment