Thursday 4 February 2016

HCG Diet - VLCD #21 - New refill for my HCG addiction

Today is my VLCD #21, so far I'm still happy every day, which for me is priceless more than losing weight. Motivation is always the key for success in anything we do. As per my weight loss is really slowing down, I've to say it, not sure if I'm taking too much food or it's just my body holding on the fat for survival.
This morning my Ketosis was around small to moderate, a bit less than usual, I'm wondering if my huge soup last night may have had an impact on that; but I promised myself I will not load my body with such big amount of water and soup anymore, I felt stuffed and uncomfortable.
Last night I also had my usual Detox Bath, I didn't bath for too long, I'd say roughly 15 minutes, the water was too hot and I was sweating since the temperature outside was already warm enough. It's important though to have hot water for the bath, and also not to rinse after, just dry with the towel and that's it. I took a shower before the bath to wash my hair, in the previous weeks I use to take the shower after, which was wrong.
This morning I ordered a new refill for my HCG injections, same company where I bought last night, they're from Nebraska, although the pharmacy that sent me the injections and syringes was from Florida, not sure how it works but last time the shipping took only 2 weeks and I was pleased with the service overall, they're very prompt to resolve any issue.
I don't know how and when I will do my next round, initially I thought I would do only one round, hoping to lose everything I needed to in the 35/40 days of injections; but my body didn't agree with that, my weight loss is not steady, it's taking more than expected but I'm ok with that, it's my life my wellbeing, I shouldn't rush anything when matter of health and happiness. I was ok on buying another HCG vial also because of the way this hormone helps me with my mood; I'm not having sugar and sweets since Christmas now, so more than a month and I'm happy, not 100% of the days or through a day but I'm happier than I was before, happier than I don't remember since when, I'm enjoying myself every day, doing nothing, being alone, being around people, I feel more positive, if this makes any sense.

HCG is addictive, apart from the weight loss results, it gets you into a good mood, good energy and feelings, and you don't want to stop this positive pattern. I look ok now, I mean I obviously I need to lose more weight, but nobody would ever tell the difference between how I look today and if I lose another 3Kg for instance, nevertheless I don't want to finish my round yet, I want HCG to be still active in my body, I want to keep going with my diet as long as I have injections. It does sound crazy I know but being without HCG looks scary to me at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment