Tuesday 2 February 2016

HCG Diet - VLCD #19 - A B12 injection to help my fat moving

So I'm back today on my VLCD  #19, almost 3 weeks on this very low calories diet and I can say that I'm still loving it. Of course I've my moments when I feel a bit hungry, but bearable, and not that often. I believe it might be a hormonal thing though. In general I can report another small loss today, after 3 days in a row with the exact same weight! I wish I can see this steadiness during my maintenance weeks. But it seems I'm back on track on losing today, so all good.
Yesterday I was reading about the HCG potency duration, in terms of mixture of the drug. I do have a 20ml bottle for my injections, which in theory should last for 40 days, but the solution may lose its potency way earlier than that, which is a terrible waste. If I knew this thing before, I'd have purchased 2 packages of 2000IU rather than just one of 5000IU, at least I would have guaranteed a piece of mind for my daily injections going forward with the days. I've to say though I am really trying to take care on how I handle the bottle every day. It's always in a black little back covered in aluminum foil and I try to keep it outside the fridge the least that I can. So far I don't report any loss in potency, but maybe after the third week I will see some signs of lack of effectiveness, hopefully as late as possible, I don't want to waste half bottle for nothing, so much I spent for it.
I have every day a good +4 Moderate Ketosis and sometime even +6 High Ketosis, so even when I don't see any change on the scale, I assume my fat is getting released and some inches are going away.  I promised myself to keep track on my cm and my pictures during the journey, but I keep on procrastinating this thing, I know I'd like in the future to go back and see the changes, as part of my diary.
Yesterday was the first day where I felt a bit weak and hungry during the day, I was questioning the injection and almost got scared that my HCG was already gone bad; but then in the afternoon I really didn't feel hungry at all, as I said it might have been just a hormonal thing.
Because on how I felt yesterday, I got kind of scared to feel back as on my Dr. Bernstein Diet, which I won't be able to tolerate, for today I took 4 blue pills of Cal-K that Dr. Bernstein Program was giving to its patients for energy and remove fatigue, I also took a small subcutaneous injection of B12 too, different spot from the HCG but I thought the B12 would help to keep the fat moving anyway, as well as added energy for the day, the quantity was just 20IU, not much. I'll see tomorrow if it affected my weight loss in any way or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment