Monday 24 July 2017

Breaking my Combined Dry/Water Fast after 18.5 Days

So I broke my fast after 18.5 days, the most challenging part was the 7.5 days Dry Fast, but at the end time passed, things changed. Now I’m almost to a point that I don’t want to eat, the idea of going to the digestion it’s annoying.
I broke my Water Fast with Bone Broth with added water, during lunch time. After having a big Mason jar of it – which I believe is 1L – my first stomach’s reaction came pretty quickly and I had a BM right away, I was expecting it though. Then, a couple of hours later, I had the rest of Bone Broth that was left with extra water and sipped on it. I’m still ok in terms of BMs but this last jar made me sick really, I had to wash my teeth right away because I couldn’t stand the feeling of the broth on my teeth; now I feel somehow noxious.
I don’t think I’ll continue to drink anymore Bone Broth for now, if more food is required to continue on breaking my fast I’ll opt for water melon or any other watery fruit; I know my Ketosis will be gone by tomorrow but I cannot drink that disgusting thing anymore.
Really I don’t feel eating anything, maybe because I’m so tired or maybe it is because I’m digesting the broth I just had; when completing this type of prolonged fast the digestion makes me extremely sleepy, it sucks so much energy from me, it’s unbelievable how much power can have food on our vital basic strengths.

No comments:

Post a Comment