Tuesday 7 February 2017

Starting a new Dry Fast

I'm starting a soft Dry Fast today and I'm thinking to buy 2 Bone Broth jars on my way over, so I can break this fast with the Bone Broth in few days. Because of the TOM I don't feel extremely well, I did not weight myself today because I'm confused, between the gym, my weight gain and the period, I don't know exactly how much fat I gained vs muscle or water retention. The Dry Fast will definitely help me with most of these symptoms. I wish I could stay all day in bed today, I might leave earlier if I don't feel staying in the office, there's not much to do for me here today anyway.
So far I'm taking every day probiotics, one in the morning with 50 billion and one in the late afternoon with 30 billion, going forward though I want to stick with only an 80 billion per day – I found it way more effective for me and easy to remember than 2 dosages. I didn't take anything this morning though, because of the Dry Fast I don't want to ingest anything that might need to be processed by my body; I want just to be focused on healing whatever needs to be healed. I still have some problems on my right knee, especially when I go into the cold, I wish all the issues I have on my ligaments can be fixed with this Dry Fast, sometime I'm afraid that exercise can further damage whatever is wrong with it.
 I am not crazy about Dry Fasting I must to say but – based on my researches – it is the most effective and absolute Fast out there, so whenever you're doing such an extreme action for your body you want to go with the most effective way on doing it. But in general I want to give another chance to Dry Fasting, I feel my body needs to be accustomed to this type of Fast to get all its benefits, plus every time we fast is different from the previous one. It also helps with the water retention and since I'm under TOM in these days, it would definitely help my body with that.
Yesterday I went for a 20 minutes run outside, it was a bit cold but not much to be unbearable during the run, what I didn't like though it was the pollution from the traffic on the street that I breathed while I was running. I can feel it now, coughing here and there….but I don't have a park nearby my place where I can go running and using the thread mill is not always appealing to me, sometimes I just want to try doing some HIIT changing speed while running. I know that often people say to change city, location if living in such polluted places, but seriously do you think I wouldn't like living and working in Costa Rica? Eating fresh juicy fruit every day? Staying in the sun every time I can? Of course I would! Who wouldn't?! But I live in Canada and we're not in the Tropics here - let's face it, this is a huge city and pollution is the least we can expect when living in the downtown area of such a big metropolis. Fasting also helps to get rid of those toxins we ingest, breath every day – it might not help with the Vitamin D but at least cleanses something else from the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment