Tuesday 7 February 2017

Bone Broth Fast - My results after successfully completing 4.5 Days

So I completed successfully 4.5 Bone Broth Fast Days. I cannot say it was a pleasant experience I have to admit it, but after finding the low sodium Bone Broth at the store downstairs my office, it was definitely easier keep going. Overall I did not feel sense of hunger or weakness during the Fast; it was easy to compensate my cravings with a mug of warm broth – that might sound gross I know, but I always added so much water I could barely feel I was drinking the broth of dead animals bones.
At the end of the fast I did not feel miraculously younger, neither my skin looked different, so I thought that for me it was just a chicken soup, nothing to look forward to do again. I did not feel any mental clarity during the fast; nothing improved comparing to other regular days. However something different happened to me after 2/3 days of completing my Bone Broth Fast. My mental clarity came back, my cravings too ok…but slowly I felt lots of energy and motivation that brought me to exercise 4 days in a row without feeling tired or sore after that (maybe the L-Glutamine supplements that I'm taking helped too).
Yesterday TOM came back, regular period – after just a month! It didn't happen since at least 2 years – so I'm wondering if this could be due to the Bone Broth I drunk in those 4.5 days. It might be only a coincidence by all means, but I feel good so far, I gained some weight during the refeeding, trying to eat less fruits, mostly blueberries and half persimmons but my sugar addiction is still there unfortunately.
I usually start very well my refeeding process, I eat slowly, very clean, portion controlled; and then a bit more fruits, a bit more shredded coconut, maybe a couple of dates….maybe more, and on and on – out of control on everything, even my salads look for a 5-people meal! Good thing though is that the refeeding process for a Bone Broth Fast is not so drastic as the Water Fast or worse like the Dry Fast. I still needed to go easy on what I was eating but I didn't have 5 watermelons as the other Fasts!

During my Bone Broth Fast I had lots of BMs, maybe helped by the probiotics I was taking regularly twice a day, it was mostly liquid of course but I felt that definitely helped in my cleansing process, I did an enema only once during the 4.5 Day of my fast – just to give a cleanse to my colon. So far I'm not 100% negative on the Bone Broth Fast but I might need to try it again to collect more results.

No comments:

Post a Comment