Tuesday 28 June 2016

HCG Diet - Round#2 FAILED!

It's almost painful to admit, but my Round #2 of HCG was, this time, a complete failure. I read here and there by other HCGers that this is "the curse of the second round"!
I'm thinking that I was just not ready to start again a round. I came back from my vacation with extra pounds yes but the deal-breaker this time was being back on my former binge eating disorder. That is unforgiven, my eating disorder throw me back into my dark side of the dinner table; it created inside me all those unspeakable food-desires that I cannot control in any way.
And here I am with all these pounds, struggling on what to do, on how to start again the HCG Diet with good intentions, with right motivations that could bring me back where I was, before going on vacation.
Oh man, I wish I knew then what I know now! Never EVER EVER again in an all-inclusive resort! Those places are a public attack to anyone weight's management control. You cannot resist, everything tastes so delicious, I was harmless against it… nevertheless I blame only myself, because – inside- I knew I would let my repressed-hunger be stronger than my food discipline.
I went to my doctor a couple of times, to understand why I was feeling so weak lately, why the lack of concentration or those huge cravings. But, as I expected, they said everything is fine, everything is just inside my head…oh WTH I say.

I've already received another vial of HCG but my family doctor told me that my B12 is extremely high and I should not use, so now again starts the Bacteriostatic Water hunting game! I just hope this time I won't waste the HCG vial with my weakness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment