Friday 27 May 2016

HCG Diet - Fasting Failures

I had two sorts of fasting days yesterday and the day before, they resulted to be a failure really. First day was ok, I saw the scale nicely going down, but the second one I had a weight gain of almost half Kg - I think due to the extremely low calories intake, ok maybe also for all the candies I had to help me with my cravings.
I have to admit, this round so far has been terrible. I cannot get into Ketosis, I cannot stop my cravings, my HCG dosage is off, my weight is not steadily decreasing, I don't feel the usual mood boost that HCG gives me. It's hard to stick on the diet when things are so messed up.

Today I tried to inject a bit less HCG, thinking it might work and save some doses; well it was a big mistake, I was starving this morning, at the begin I just felt miserable, hungry, depressed, then I realized it was for my lack of HCG. Seriously this Diet is impossible to follow without the HCG injections, I don't even know how I was doing it with Dr. Bernstein, sure the Ketosis might help - but that's another confirmation that I was definitely in starvation, my brain and hormones were all over the places, food was and still is my main thought through each of my days and this is one of the most drowning experience I could ever had in my entire life. Having an eating disorder is something I would never wish to anyone; it's a war against myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment