Friday 29 August 2014

Food observations and related behaviours

Dr. Bernstein Diet is by far a tough diet by my point of view. You can't eat that much food, the calories intake is below minimum and the amount of supplements makes you feel like a 95 years old struggling with aches. 
Side effects are tons and being constantly motivated could be a challenge when the missing sugar puts you down. You must be strong and determined to follow this plan, I'm in day 2 and I already feel like hell in pain with my back, lack of energy, dizziness and so on. But the desire to lose some of my stubborn fat is so big that I'm doing all this to the same body that it's struggling to survive.

Before starting the Diet I read a lot and watched few videos, it makes me laugh now when I think of some "excuses" people can find to justify eating way more than required, forgetting doctor appointments, being tempted by food all the times. Of course it's difficult! We're forced to say no to one of the biggest pleasure of human life: food. It's a torture - but nothing can be gained without sacrifices, well at least not for Dr. Bernstein Diet.


Let's be honest with ourselves, finding excuses on why I gained back 5 pounds this week it won't help me feel better really, on the opposite - admitting the failure can contribute to give me a motivational boost required to stick to this strict food regiment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment