Saturday 24 January 2015

Notes on my Diet

Based on my personal experience, I want to list what had an impact - positive and negative - on my Diet:
  • Tomatoes hold my weight loss during the Strict Diet
  • Asparagus helped me to lose weight and the fibers in it to go regularly
  • Apart from water,  ANY type of drink consumed in large quantities made me constipated and bloated (including herbal teas) – as well as taking me out of ketosis
  • Cabbage, although delicious, made me extremely bloated, constipated and hold my weight loss
  • 2 Apples a day hold on my weight loss – do not eat more than one a day when possible
  • Eating dinner late at night take me out of ketosis
  • Fish is extremely good protein to lose weight
  • Chicken made me gain weight and gassy (as well as turkey)
  • Berries/Cantaloupe is the best fruit to lose weight during the Strict Diet – I'd suggest instead of any other fruit
  • Goldfish crackers are better bread substitute than anything else
  • Broccoli are heavy during the strict Diet – ideally the quantity of it should be very limited
  • Yogurt is a perfect protein serving when on Strict Diet
  • Not sleeping enough take you out of ketosis

No comments:

Post a Comment