Tuesday 31 October 2017

Disadvantages of being FAT

Recently I gained a lot of weight; and I can certainly say that I never been so overweight in my entire life. I keep on saying this thing since I reach new highs after every attempt to meet my goal weight; maybe I should learn something from that.
For me being overweight is not only about the fat on my body or my wardrobe not fitting anymore; it’s about so many daily struggles.
I’ve been experiencing some body issues; and my apologies if this post is a bit too detailed – but I share my experiences, good and bad. Recently I developed – where the fat is concentrated on my body, like belly area and under my breasts, some sort of skin reaction; I never had something like that before. It’s not itchy or anything, just uncomfortable. I try to wash the areas often and using talc or Aloe Vera gel to help with the skin reaction, but I’m not having success – I know a Dry Fast would resolve this problem in no time!
Another issue that my fat is causing to my body is my heavy breathing problem; I literally have hard time to talk normally sometimes, I hate it! But realistically, I don’t know what to do.
Some time I also wonder: how can I live as a fat woman? I really don’t fit in this body! I feel awful doing simple things, walking, sitting, talking. My legs are all swollen at the end of each day; I have hard time doing daily things in the bathroom, due to my new size. I have skin breakouts every other day; itchy feelings here and there; always feeling hot and easy sweating – like I’m reaching menopause! My hair get oily and dirty in 2 days (while fasting I can go as long as 5 days without washing it).
Nothing fits me anymore, I bought larger size clothes but I still feel uncomfortable in it; I can’t move around in the same way; I can’t even cross my legs while I’m sitting! I feel I’m losing more hair now than when I fast. My hair are ok when I’m fasting, never had any issue.
I look much older than my age with this extra fat on me; and no matter how difficult can be to accept or not, I get treated very differently from everyone when I’m so fat. I repeated this thing many times in my blog: people treat me nicer when I’m skinnier; people notice me when I’m not fat; they talk to me, they smile at me…now is like I don’t exist and I tend to hide as consequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment